12.31.2008

My Best Friends

Good evening everyone! How have you been? I am in my hometown, Miyazaki now. I really enjoy spending with my family and my friends. Today is the last day of 2008! So I am going to talk about recent occurrence.

On the morning of December 27th, I went back my hometown by highway bus. My mother picked me up. After that I had lunch with my family and went to a new shopping mall. It is the largest shopping mall in Miyakonojo.

On December 28th, I went out to eat lunch with my family. After that we went to 31 ice cream shop. We ordered ice creams one another. Then after getting back my house, I and my mother took a walk from my house to the second largest shopping center.

On December 30th, an alumnus of my junior high school and an alumna of my high school took place. In the daytime, an alumnae of my high school took place. It was an only girls' lunch. It has been a long time to see almost everyone, so I was very happy to see their face. Almost all of them has not changed but appearance a little bit. They have become very lovely. Since their characters did not change, so I was very happy and felt relieved. At that time, we enjoyed lunch and chatting with them. We chatted about recent occurrence, present life-style, friends, dreams, love and so on. Whenever I spend the time with them, I am always keeping smile, so my friends are very very funny!!! They are my best friends forever.
After that, the evening that day I went to an alumni of junior high school. I had some people who had not seen for a long time since my graduation of junior high school. Some people go to their university one after another now, and others work as a member of society now. I thought that I want to see in some years.

On December 31th, I spent a whole day with my family. That day is the last day of the year! Every year my family eat soba "年越しそば". My mother's handmade soba is very good! So some time I want to learn how to cook it and cook my soba.



Have the last day of the year!



[392 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤