1.02.2009

☆A HAPPY NEW YEAR☆

Hello everyone! A Happy New Year! How's it going? Recently, I spend the time with my family. So I am going to talk about the New Year holidays.

On January 1st, my family got up early in the morning to see the first sunrise of the year. To get up early in the morning is very tough for me, so it was very hard. However I got up early this year. The time the first sunrise of this year is 7:35. At the same time, I took a picture of the first sunrise.

After that, I and my family went to the Udo Shrine (鵜戸神宮). Do you know it? It is very famous for Miyazaki. Every year a lot of people visit this shrine and throw a small bead (運玉) to the hole. If your small bead is got in the hole, it is said that your wish will come true. So everyone tries many times till getting in. Of course I tried 14 times. However success is only one, so it was very regrettable. Also I drew a fortune slip. The result was "末吉". To be honest, I was not so happy. I began to be worried about this result *haha*.

Next, we went to the Aoshima Shrine (青島神宮). It is rare because it is located on the sea. Can you believe it? It is located on the sea, so we have to cross a bridge. When we cross a bridge, a strong wind blow, so we feel very cold. However it is good location, so it is also popular. I want you to go there by all means.

Last, we went to a shrine near my house. That is to say, we went around three shrines a day. That is called "三社参り" in Japanese. New Year's Day was very full day. Also I was very comfortable because it had been a long time since I had gone with my family.
Have a great year!
[351 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤