12.25.2008

BR 2-15: SHAWN and KEEPER and the Birthday Party

I like this story. It is about a boy and his dog.
I am going to introduce this book briefly.

The story...
These main characters are a boy, Shawn and a dog, Keeper. They are very good family and also friends. They were born on the same day. So they grew up together. One day, Shawn was going to be six. And so was Keeper. They were looking forward to coming the day. They chose a cake and pinata for the birthday party. Next day was their birthday party. His father and mother prepared for the party. His mother baked their birthday cake, and father decorated party's room. Moreover his friends came to his house to celebrate his birthday. They brought a lot of presents for him. However, when they began to eat dinner, his mother said "The cake is gone!" Everyone also looked for the cake. However, the cake was not found. Shawn thought that Keeper had already eaten all of it, so he hid anywhere. So when he looked for Keeper, he shouted! Suddenly, his dad carried the cake, so it was surprise! He had added Keeper's name on the cake. Shawn and Keeper were very happy and enjoyed the party.

I felt that Shawn and Keeper were very good family and friends. He is loved by their dad, mom and his many friends. When I am a parent, I want to give the party for my children, I think.

[242 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤