12.03.2008

BR 2-10: What Is the World Made Of?

Hello everyone! I read this book. This book is written about a lot of matters of world. Usually I don't often think about what the World is made of, so this title was interesting for me. I am going to introduce this story now.

Do you know three matters on earth? It can be solid, liquid, or gas. All matter, everything on earth, is either solid, liquid, or gas. Some solids are hard, but others are soft. All solid hold their shapes unless we do something to change them. If a lot of toys are liquid or gas, we don't play them. Suppose to you want to drink soon. If water is hard as a block, you cannot drink soon. When we take a bath, water freeze, and we could not take a bath. So, that solid, liquid, and gas are divided is very important for our life and play an important tole.

I think this book tells us how to explain a lot of process on earth in English. Also we are able to learn many words such as small bubble, water vapor, ice cube and so on... It makes use of any scene. Moreover it is very easy to read. I am going to look for other stories from now.

[211 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤