12.17.2008

♥Happy Flight♥

Hello! How's it going? I am very busy writing papers, working, and so on. I have a lot of things to do. However, I went to go to the movie theater for pastime on the evening of December 11 with my friends. We watched the movie "Happy Flight". Now I am going to talk about it.

"Happy Flight" is a movie relate to an airline world. This movie tells us about cooperation, an importance of communication, and relationship between person and person, I think. Also it contains humor and comedy, so I really enjoyed this movie.






The story...
There is the huge airport where a lot of people go in and out of. Several hundreds of airplanes come and go all day in the sky. There were a lot of people about charter flight for Honolulu of one day. Pilot, cabin attendant, grand staff, controller, operation center, mechanic and passengers prepare for the departure of the appointed time each. These situations were described his movie. Especially, the people who love airline world will be interested in this movie. Let's watch this movie if you are interested in!
[187 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤