12.25.2008

BR 2-18: CORDUROY Writes a Letter

I read this book the last time.
I am going to talk about this story briefly...

The main characters in this book are Lisa, her mother, and a bear Corduroy. One day, Lisa thought that cookies don't have enough sprinkles. So her mother suggested her to write a letter for the bakery. Lisa tried to write a letter but she left her room. However Corduroy thought that I can write a letter, so Corduroy wrote a letter and he mailed it in post. The next Saturday Lisa had cookies with more sprinkles. That night, Lisa and her mother went to the theater to watch a movie, but they discovered the lights were out. However she felt sleepy, so she could not write a letter. Corduroy wrote a letter in exchange for her. Also Corduroy posted it. Next time, the lights are turned on. Lisa and her mother noticed it. Finally Lisa wrote a letter for the radio station to request the song "Teddy Bear Bop". After few weeks, they could listen to their favorite song, so they were very happy.


I felt that Corduroy was very kind. Lisa and her mother would be helped, thanks to Corduroy. I thought that "Corduroy" is cloth when we often are able to see in winter. I wonder that bear stand for cloth in winter. So I want to search for that origin. This story was very good for me because it was excited in the continuation. I finished reading this story. You can try it! Please read it.
[269 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤