12.25.2008

BR 2-17: ARTHUR LOST in the MUSEUM

I am going to talk about this story. This situation is at ELWOOD MUSEUM.

The story...
The main character is Arthur. One day, Arther's class went to the museum. Everyone entered the museum and Arthur raised hand to quest. Actually, he wanted to go to boy's room, but he was still turned down to be answer. After that he was told where the boy's room, Arthur ran down the hall. He went into the first door. It is dark there. He opened the door, but there is American Indians' room. It was in an exhibition. His friends were all laughing at him in the wall! After that he is also at the Pilgrims' first Thanksgiving exhibition. Finally, he found the boy's rest room! After finishing that, he arrived at his friends. His teacher said, "Where were you? It was so long!" He said, "I was making history."

I think that it was his maze in the museum. He is very interesting. Also he may be popular with his class. He has a nice character, I think. Also it contained humor, so a lot of readers are able to enjoy reading. I have never been to museum such as a large maze museum, so I want to go to a large museum, and explore them. If you know some museum, tell me where.
[222 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤