12.14.2008

Essays 2-06: Learning with Computers ~A Part of Life~

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about learning with computers. Now we are alive in a lot of computers, aren't you? Our life is surrounded by computers now! I think that computers are a part of our life any more. It is not too much to say "No computers No life". That is because we use computers for work, study, communicating with people, getting information, researching, watching movies, listening to music playing games preserving file or date and so on... So they are very necessary for human being. Computers have also a lot of functions such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. So I will talk about learning with computers.


To begin with, I am going to talk about communication through computers. Do you use computers to contact with people? We often use cellular phone to contact with people. However we are able to communicate with people through computers. No matter where we are, we can check E-mail. In other words, computers connect all over the world. We learn how to communicate with people through E-mail. I mastered how to attach file or pictures with E-mail. However there are some problems. It is that we cannot predict when answer will return. When we want answer soon, we get into trouble if an answer doesn't return. That is the way, some troubles will happen.


Next, it is about Internet. We can get a lot of information from Internet. If you have things you want to know, you are able to research by Internet. Internet provides us much information. And we also exchange new information, I think. Also probably almost all of students love to use "YouTube". It belongs to Internet and we are able to listen to music and watch movies. If you don't have TV, DVD, and CD component, we can listen and watch many programs with "YouTube" in Internet. There are variety programs such as kids TV show, animations, videos English animations, dramas and so on... I watch and listen another country' programs, so it is possible to get new information I have never known.


Finally, computers have convenient functions such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on... I often use MS Word when I write paper. I often began to use MS Word since I entered my university. So I learned how to write papers, how to operate soft with using MS Word soft. Besides, Excel is also necessary in our life. Especially it is necessary in office. We will learn how to write graph. In writing class, I practiced typing practice through typing tool and playing English typing games. These help us with typing rapidly. We learn a lot of things from many computer functions.


As a conclusion, computers are very useful and necessary for our life. Computers are a part of our life any more now in the world. As I said in this essay, computers have many tools and functions. So we will get some kinds of skills from computers. However computers have some problems such as computer virus, relation with E-mail and so on... So sometimes pay attention to computers! Especially, I want to master how to use computer more.


[529 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤