12.22.2008

BR 2-11: FIREFLIES IN THE NIGHT

Hello everyone! Today I am going to introduce the book "FIREFLIES IN THE NIGHT". This book is written about fireflies. I knew the word "Firefly" for the first time. I could learn what I have not known this time. Anyway, do you often see fireflies? If so, where do you see? I seldom see them recently.

A style of this book is an experience of a girl.
It seems that when fireflies rest, they fold their hard front wings on top of their soft back wings. Young fireflies do not have wings. They live in the ground for a year or two. After that their wings grow, they live above grounds or trees.
It seems that fireflies help people. For example, if people walk around the dark jungle paths, fireflies help them because they send out light. Another one is relate to medical. Once upon a time in Cuba, a doctor used a firefly lamp in his operating room. I was very surprised!

I think that any other creature in the world help people to live. It is so nice circulation. This series of this book tells us a lot of information and knowledge, so you can try it! You will be able to get new ideas!

[207 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤