11.30.2008

Essays 2-05: Secret of Kumamoto~discovery in downtown~

Hello everyone! How's it going? Recently, it is getting cold and cold, isn't it? Anyway, do you have recommendation spot? Or do you have your favorite scene? I know my recommendation or secret of my hometown, Miyazaki. However, to tell the truth, I am not familiar with Kumamoto, much less secret of Kumamoto. However, one day, when I went to downtown in Kumamoto, I discovered that nobody knows thing as a secret of Kumamoto. I think that it will become a secret of Kumamoto and my recommendation. So today I am going to talk about best scene of Kumamoto Castle from downtown.


To begin with this secret of Kumamoto, from where do you often view Kumamoto Castle? Some people may see it from anywhere in downtown, and others may go to Kumamoto Castle directly, I think. I also see it no matter where I am able to view Kumamoto Castle. However, when I stopped watching for the signal of downtown which is crossing Tsuruya and New's to change to green, I discovered best scene of Kumamoto Castle. It is that Kumamoto Castle where we can see from the corner of Tsuruya is very beautiful! It is a point to stand in the front toward Kumamoto Castle.


Next, Kumamoto Castle is different in scenery of every season from the corner of Tsuruya and is beautiful. In spring, we can see it surrounded by cherry blossom. In summer, contrast with the trees of the fresh green and Kumamoto Castle is splendid. In autumn, we feel that colored leaves and Castle seem Japanese style. In winter, when it snows in Kumamoto Castle, we look like scene of the movie. Each of season we are able to feel the revolution of the four seasons.


Finally, this secret will be attractive for people, I think. Suppose you are asked from interviewer, "Please tell me your town." Then you answer the question, "Kumamoto Castle where we can see from the corner of Tsuruya is very beautiful! It is a point to stand in the front toward Kumamoto Castle. Please see it at least once!" Perhaps you will arouse interest. Also it will be your favorite spot where you can feel seasonable variety.


I think that this discovery will not be known a lot of people. I find such a discovery at just a moment. If you go to downtown in Kumamoto, please stand in the corner of Tsuruya toward Kumamoto Castle and gaze at it each season. I am sure that you are able to feel seasonable color and you will want to introduce it as a secret of Kumamoto!


[434 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤