10.08.2008

Favorite Place

My favorite place is Kirishima in Miyazaki. Kirishima is huge nature place, for example Mt. Kirishima, lakes, many forests, many wild animals and hot spring and so on. Kirishima is good place for me to spend there each season.

In spring, we are able to go to see he cherry blossoms in Kirishima. There are pink, read, yellow and green color there. These are colors of flower. We can see not only cherry blossoms, but also other flowers. In summer, actually it is very hot, so it is not good season to go out. However all of forests turned in fresh green. So it makes me relaxed. In fall, Kirshima is best place to go out, because many forests turned in autumn. So we can enjoy seeing beautiful view. Moreover we are able to go on a hike to Mt. Kirishima. Every fall season my family go there. Recently I didn't go there, but my parents go there.

[158 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤