10.24.2008

BR 2-05: How Mountains are made

I read this book. This book is a science book. I read this series. This series has many science books, so I intend to read it from now. This series convince me, so I can study science by reading this book. And this book clear up what we have questions. I will talk about this story briefly.

This book "How Mountains are made" is written about process of being made mountains. It is a kind of geography. I have studied geography when I was high school days, so I can review a content now in English. The way how to make mountains relate with Plate, Magma, Rocky Mantle, and so on. Mountains have four types. These are Folded, Dome, Fault-Block and Volcanic. Moreover, present mountains relate with sea.
By the way, Mt. Everest is a younger mountain, and it is still being pushed up higher. Millions of years from now, there will not be mountains. It will be like a desert.

I think that it is good chance to learn a lot of science in English. And it is written in easy English, so everyone can understand this content and you can enjoy it! A lot of pictures in this book are pretty and this book includes many pictures. So try it!
[212 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤