10.03.2008

BR 2-02: Jane Eyre

I read this book before this summer vacation. When I took an English literature introduction for first semester, I found this book. I heard the name of writer, Charlotte Bronte. He is famous for writing stories all over the world. I have never heard the name of this person and looked at him, so I was interested in reading his works.

Today I am going to talk about his story, Jane Eyre.
Once upon a time, there was a girl. Her name was Jane Eyre. Her parents had died from illness. So she was brought up by being abuse from her aunt and aunt's children. One day she was sent to an educational center and she encounter many people. They were very kind. After that she was employed as a tutor. She was proposed from the present head of the family, but it turned to be that he had a wife. So she left there. Next she also came across John. He intended to go to India with her. But she noticed that she heard voice of someone from somewhere, so she refused it. It was Rochester. He was sick ill, so she looked after him and they finally got married.

I think that she spent the eventful life for everything. However it is good to live a substantial life. When she was a little, she would be painful, I think. If I was the place of her, I would not be able to stand. Nobody knows whether life what happens.
It is very famous for an English literature, so I want you to read it!


[266 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤