10.28.2008

BR 2-07: Ant Cities

I read this book which is written about ants. How much do you know about ants? Actually I don't know so much about ants. I think that ants are very tiny and move fast. They are good at escaping anywhere.

I am going to talk about content in this story.
Ants are always moving. They are very active. To make their nest, they are always moving. In a nest, there are miles of tunnels and hundreds of rooms. In the rooms of the nest, worker ants do many different kinds of work. For example, some ants bring food from outside into a nest and crack the seeds. Then the ants chew the seeds to get the juices. Other workers store seeds. Moreover ants lays eggs and grow these.
In the nest, there is a Queen ant. The queen is bigger than the other ants. Anyway ants work very well.
This book describes the nest, kind of ants, how to make something.

I think that each of ants have their own work. You think ants cities are very wonderful, isn't it?*haha* There are over 10000 kinds of ants in the world such as Formica ants, Cornfield ants, Carpenter ants, Thief ants, Leaf cutting ants, and Army ants. Maybe that ants work harder than human, I think. To be honest, I don't like ants because the groups of ants are very strangely and not so good. However, I am able to know about ants.
[242 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤