10.04.2008

BR 2-03: Christmas carol

I read this book"Christmas carol". Do you know this story? This work is famous for Charles John Huffam Dickens's work. I have never his works, but I began to be interested in his works when I read this book. So I am going to introduce this story from now.

A main character is a merchant called Scrooge. He is a person who was spending the days when are completely unrelated to warmth or the love of the human heart. He was setting up the office in London. He employed Bob at that time. Since he continued in dealing with making money only, he was disliked from the merchants of the trading partner or neighbors. One day evening, Scrooge was visited departed soul of the late Marley.
To escape from his miserable ending, and to change from his way of life to his new life, three spirits appear before him from now on.

It is very fantasy and impossible story, I think. However I like this story because we can image the story easily. Also this story changes a main character from bad character to good character. So this story tells us what important something. Maybe it will be kind heart...
[201 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤