10.01.2008

BR 2-01: Oliver Twist

I read this book before the summer vacation in this year. I took an English literature introduction first semester in my second grade. When I studied it, I read work of Charles Dickens. So I selected this interesting literature. He is also famous for "Christmas carol".

I will talk about this story easily.
There was a orphan, Oliver Twist. He lived in a home for orphans. One day he was handed over to the funeral director. However he left his home because they couldn't get along with them. After that he arrived in London. He was handed over to someone again. They were theft group. Oliver understood their job. He had never stolen somethings He was suspected as a suspected person, but the suspicion was clear since then. He tried to escape there, but theft group brought back him home. So he was difficult place.

It was very interesting and exciting for me to read this story. Every time I read continuance of this story, I was so exited because many incidents happened one after the other. I think that he had so strong will. If he was tempted from people, he obeyed his conscience. I was moved his behavior.
I love the discovery of this story, so I want you to read this story. If you read this book, you will also be interested in it. I want to read works of Charles Dickens more. I am sure that you will find interesting books soon. But if you find works of Charles Dickens, please tell me what your favorite work is.
[262 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤