10.08.2008

BR 2-04: The Moon seems to Change

I read this book "The Moon Seems to Change". It is a science book. Do you know this series? I found this kind this time. Maybe we had studied science until high school days. When I found this book, I was very interested in it and I began to want to read it, so I chose it. Also I wanted to know how to explain changing moon in English.

Do you know that the moon seems to change? The moon goes around the Earth. It takes about four weeks to go around and we can only see parts of the moon. Anyway, there are six patterns of the moon. Can you say the name in each of them? The moon changes... New, Crescent, First Quarter, Full, Third Quarter and Crescent. I was surprised to know names of "First Quarter" and "Third Quarter". These are questionable for me why both of them are not "half".
By the way, do you know that we can do own experiment to show the phrases of the moon? We can do it easily. Please read and try it.

I think that it is very useful for us to read, because we can review the science. Moreover we are able to recall the knowledge of science. There are many pictures in this book, so we can understand words, process and content easily. This science book reminds me of junior high school days, because I studied this content in my junior high school. Please try this book!
[250 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤