10.12.2008

Essays 2-02: My Favorite place ~The Kirishima Mountains~

This time I am going to talk about my favorite place. My favorite place is the Kirishima Mountains in Miyazaki prefecture and Kagoshima prefecture. Have you ever heard "Mt. Kirishima"? Some people may know it, and others may not know it, I think. Well, do you know "Kuro-Kirishima"? This was named "Kuro-Kirishima" after the Kirishima Mountains. The Kirishima Mountains are located in the prefectural border of Miyazaki and Kagoshima. The Kirishima Mountains which I see from my house on a fine day are very very beautiful. Moreover, in the Kirishima Mountains, scenery changes every season, and there is fascination of every season. That is the reason why I love it, so now I will explain about three favorite points.

First favorite point is a fascination of the Kirishima Mountains. This place has seasonal phase. Spring has the cherry blossom and young leaves in the mountains. When I was a high school days, I went there for school outing mountain climbing every year. Every time we climb, we enjoyed climbing and seeing beautiful scene. Trees or leaves turn in fresh green mountains in summer. Autumn, the leaves turn in autumn. In winter, the mountains colored snow white. It is a beautiful shine. I would like you to see change of scene each season. Especially, I recommend you to see fall season. You can feel fresh air in cool climate, so you will be able to relax.

Second favorite point is a lot of wild animals. There are many kinds of wild animals in a plain. I would often go to the Kirishima Mountains for leisure. Every time we saw wild deer, rabbits, raccoon dogs, foxes and unusual birds. In a plain park wild parents and child deer often showed up. When we approached them, they didn't run away from us. So I was surprised them. I think that they are not scared human.

Third favorite point is a lot of sightseeing. The Kirishima Mountains have not only seasonal scene but also many active places. Of course we can climb the mountains but there is a walking course. It is an exclusive for walking. My family would often use this course. Moreover we can enjoy skating in winter. There is located in a plain. A lot of people visit there for spending leisure time. There are also camping place. Family or any groups often use this place. After that we have a chance to take a hot spring. It is very special view from open-air bath.

I suggest you to go there at least once. I would like you to experience these giant natures and relax yourself. I'm sure you will also like these places. I hardly have time to go there by car with my family now. However I am going to go there in this winter vacation to refresh. I want to discover new good places next time and relax myself!! I love the Kirishima Mountains.

http://miyazaki.daa.jp/ebino/index.htm
http://www.pmiyazaki.com/taka_sakahoko/

[486 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤