10.02.2008

Essays 2-01 (WR): Get a Precious things through Okinawa Tour (Rewrite)

Hello everyone. Long time no see! What's up??? How was your summer vacation in this year? Did you go somewhere, such as travel, camping, shopping, hometown and so on...? Some people were busy for part-time jobs, and others would enjoy their own time each, you know. My summer vacation in this year was so full for me, so it is my important memories. In this summer vacation, I had a new experience for the first time in my university life. It is...travel to Okinawa with my 3 eibei-friends!!! It was first time for us, so we were sooooo excited!!! I was looking forward to waiting these days before going to Okinawa. I think travel is a precious experience because we see and touch many things, meet many people and feel something.


So today, I would like to introduce my favorite site. It is an Okinawa sightseeing guide "ゆくるTV" site. →http://www.e-okinawa.tv/
I became a fan for Okinawa, so it is my favorite web site. Every time I watch this site, it reminds me of those happy days. The good point of this site is that all things and sightseeing spots of Okinawa are inserted with TV. So we can realize them easily. Moreover we can know traffic information and time soon. According to this site, popularity rank for hotel, sightseeing spots, shopping, gourmand, and resort wedding are also inserted. You can only click the button which you want to watch, and each TV show starts and you can hear the guidance each.


I have three recommendation sightseeing spots. These are beach in Zanpa, sea of Chura, aquarium and Nago Pineapple Park. We went there. These are inserted in this web site. If you push the underline sentence button, you are able to read detailed content and look at many pictures. These pictures are very beautiful, so you want to go there right away. Also this site has coupon ticket. It is a lucky, isn't it? If you go to Okinawa, you will get coupon!!! You will be a lucky person*haha*!! You will be a professional traveler *haha*!! Okinawa is the closest tropical resort for us, so we are able to go to Okinawa anytime. It is cheaper than going to Hawaii! Moreover it is great for us to go somewhere by ourselves with a rent-a-car. We are able to enjoy our original travel.


Of course, I enjoyed Okinawa. Especially, Nago Pineapple Park is very interesting for me! All of sightseeing places are pretty good, but Nago Pineapple Park is best place for me. We can hang out there by riding on pineapple car. Moreover we are able to eat pineapple many times and drink pine wine or fresh pine juice and so on... We also eat goya a little bit. It was good. I don't like it so much, but I can eat it. It is healthy for us to eat. Now I think that travel is a precious experience for me. I can feel many things for variety view. I was touched by doing travel. My feeling was gradually changing by travel. It may make me stepped up. I am planning to go to Kyoto next spring vacation with my friend. We want to touch Japanese cultural things and have a precious experience.


Okinawa is the nearest tropical resort place in Japan, I think. There are a lot of beautiful and wonderful sightseeing places. When you arrive there, you will feel that you get to another resort country. You will feel resort feeling of resort country. Please look at this site and make your original plan, if you go to Okinawa!
http://www.e-okinawa.tv/


[605 words]

6 件のコメント:

nojomi さんのコメント...

Hiii! Aaaai!! What's up??

I love trsveling, too! So I could enjoy the site you elected. I've been Okinawa once when I was a 8 years old. It was beautiful sea and very good wheather. I love Okinawa, too!

Okinawa is the closest tropical resort, so we can go anytime. It's cheaper than going to Hawaii. However, I'm planing to going to Hawaii next time with my sister, so I'm looking forward to!

Chi-ka- さんのコメント...

Good morning! I'm fine. And U?

Did you enjoy our trip?
I went to Okinawa during summer vacation.
I had good days.

I think it is wonderful to go somewhere by ourselves.
I wanna go to Kyoto,too.

Bye;)

Emily さんのコメント...

Your blog is always easy to read...great! Well, I wanna still go to Okinawa now, cuz I couldn't that. And peeping your favorite site, the hope became strong more and more! Thank you for showing this web site, Airi. I'll go there someday.
So my suggestion is,,,nothing www. By force, I wanted to see some Okinawa pictures on this post. By force, by force...ne^^;

yui さんのコメント...

Hi, I'm Yui. How are you?
I have never been to Okinawa. I think that Okinawa is very good and beautiful place.
I want to go to there!

Do you like goya?
I don't like it, because it is bitter...

See you!

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

I'm pretty good!
Your blog makes want to go Okinawa!
When I go Okinawa I will use the site!

So which place was best for you in Okinaw a trip???

Aaaai さんのコメント...

*nojomi*
Okinawa is good and i love there.
i'm now fan!!!*hah*

you're going to Hawaii next???
it is cool!
i wanna go to Hawaii.
Please tell me about Hawaii, if u go there.

*chika*
i'm good.
u also went to okinawa, right?
where did you go in Okinawa sightseeing???

Next i will try to go Kyoto.
Do u have plan to go?

*emiri*
Emiri---!!!
i wanna go there wiz you.
Pictures in okinawa will up on my blog before long!
So please wait a little bit.
Please look at!

*yui*
yui!!!
i can eat goya, but i don't like so much.
My recommendation are Okinawa Soba and j-si.
Please try it!

*bigboss*
Heey!!! Yoshi!!!
the best place for me is pineapple park!!!
you can eat many many pineapple!!!
please use this site if u go to Okinawa.

❤Proto-Portfolios❤