1.21.2009

Writing 4: 1a Reflecting Pool

1. What you expected to learn, and why;
3. What you still need to learn to improve your own writing, and when.

I expected to learn how to write essays clearly or process of writing. I wanted to correct and direct writing skill more by teacher. Actually, I learned the structure and organization of the writing, and to select the right words a little bit. So I learned a basically skill roughly in Writing 4. However, I wanted to study what is the most important things in writing, what is the proper words specialty in essay. If I could, I would have written cultivated essay in writing. Also I would express the suitable words or feeling, I think.

However I think that my typing speed will be more quickly than before. It may be an improper expression, I wanted to learn how to make graph, attach data in posts when we take a class. I’m sure that my computer skill will improve more than before. From now, computers are very important tool to communicate with people or work, and exchange a lot of information, so I want to improve my computer skill more.

What I still need to learn to improve my own writing is to study the construction of formal writing. Suppose to write a graduation thesis. If I write a graduation thesis, it will be a formal paper, I think. So I will not write a long paper, and worry about the structure and process of thesis. Also I will have some problems; what are the proper words, how to connect the context with words. So I should study higher skill in writing from now.

In addition, I could learn the importance of persuasive essay. In writing, we should talk people into saying of writer, I think. If it possible, the reader will satisfied with the writer and the readers will enjoy reading and having a lot of interests, so to make people persuade is very important. From now, I need to learn to improve persuasive essays in writing. I want to enjoy writing!

[351 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤