1.28.2009

Speaking: Superstitions through my opinion

1. Five lucky things in my country are…
l Wising on a falling star (If you wish on a falling star three times by disappearing it, your wish will be come true.)
l A tea stem(茶柱) in a tea makes us happy. (If a tea stem in a tea rise, what is lucky will happen)
l An invitation cat brings some good luck.
l Lucky things will happen if you put slough of snake in a wallet.
l You will be the rich if you dream of snake.

2. Five bad things in my country are…
l Crossing a black cat in front of you.
l Wearing hat in house makes you bald head.
l Whistle at a night bring a snake.
l You must hide thumb if you see a hearse or funeral.
l To hand from chopsticks to chopsticks.

3. If we break a mirror, some bad things have been happening for seven years.
If you spill salt, misfortunes happen. It suggests sustained-release destruction and means a crack of the friendship.
If you sweep an unmarried woman’s feet, some misfortunes come true.

4. That a black cat walks in front of you and putting shoes on a table bring unlucky things.
That opening an umbrella in a house brings unlucky things for original person or their family.

5. Hair increases when I eat seaweed and kombu.
A sneeze comes out when talked.
Marriage is late unless it is past March 3 and puts dolls in order.
I get a stomach when I eat an eel and a pickled plum together.
When I write letter called "人" three times on the hand and swallow it, strain comes loose.

My friends or parents said to me.
My friend said to me, “If you see a black cat, some bad things happen to you.”
My parents said to me, “If you catch a falling star and wish on it three times by disappearing it, your wish will come true.”

6. A lucky number in my country is 7.
I don’t know the real reason why “7” is lucky. However everyone said, “7 is a lucky seven.”

7. A bad luck number in my country are said “4” and “9”.
“4” means that “death”. “9” means that “suffering”. These words derive from each of pronunciation.
Especially I don’t know any days, months, or years that are unlucky in my country.

8. It depends on case. I believe in some superstitions, but I don’t believe others. I believe lucky things because I want it to happen for me. Contrary to the former, I don’t believe some bad things, because I don’t want to have a problem about it for a long time and actually don’t want it to happen.

9. One day, I had a good dream. It was that I had passed the entrance exam for high school. After waking up in the morning, I went to high school to confirm my examinee’s number. At the moment I looked at the board, I found my examinee’s number. So my dream was prophetic dream.

[518 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤