1.28.2009

Important Lesson Through the Monocycle

Important Lesson Through the Monocycle

When I was 10 years old, I learned a lesson about daily practice from my favorite activity, riding a monocycle.

When I was in the fourth grade, it was popular to ride a monocycle. My friends rode a monocycle and played. They played tag by riding a monocycle in a playground. And then, they cycled around the site of an elementary school, and they had an adventure in a botanical garden. However, I couldn’t ride a monocycle, so I couldn’t enjoy this play with my friends. Since I felt bad, I practiced riding a monocycle very hard from that day.

In order to practice it, I was given a monocycle by my parents. I practiced it every day from then. Whenever a holiday came, I practiced it in our yard or in the park with my father. During practice, I fell down many times. I got angry and cried because I couldn’t ride a monocycle. However, I never lost hope. Then one day, I could ride a monocycle. I was very happy. The next day, we cycled around the site of an elementary school for the lunch break, and we had an adventure in a botanical garden. We also played tag by riding a monocycle in a playground. We showed our skills of the monocycle to our teacher sometimes.

From this experience, I learned the importance of daily practice. Perseverance is power! Now, I make it a rule not to give up things that I start.

[251 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤