11.16.2008

Essays 2-04: Community Life ~Power of Team~

Hello everyone! How is it going? Today, I am going to talk about my community life. However, I don't belong to any club or circle now, so I am going to tell you about my past community life. It is cheer leaders club in my high school days. In my high school, there is a cheering party for athletic meeting. When the athletic meeting season was nearing every year, we began to prepare for our athletic meeting. We had four groups every year; these are blue, red, white and yellow team. Every year our high school made up a touching athletic meeting, however, the last athletic meeting was so wonderful, I think. A lot of experiences in the last athletic meeting tell me many important things, which are mainly team spirit, consideration for friends and pulling together people as a leader.


I learned the importance of team spirit through an athletic meeting. When I was third grade in my high school, we had to make a barn dance, two cheering dances. Moreover, we made fight songs for our team. In other words, we thought about team because we wanted everyone in my team to enjoy and leave the athletic meeting in heart each them. Also our goal was to win the last athletic meeting! In order to win, we had to unite together. We needed cooperation! If we had not united at that time, we could not have won. A barn dance, two cheering dances and fight songs did well, so we won the last athletic meeting. I learned team spirit link with final goal that people aim.


Next, I felt the importance of consideration for friends. We often discussed cheering dances songs and a barn dance. To pull together people, we decided part each other. If we did not get along with fellow, other people also would not have got together. So we needed consideration for friends. To respect the feelings of others is important as leaders, I think. Not only leave the problem to one leader, but also others help a person. It is a consideration, I think. If you have not consideration for friends, you will not get along with people.


Finally, I learned the importance of pulling together people as a leader. I think that to pull together people is so tough. At the same time, I learned the difficulty of pulling together people. To pull together, I had to speak with a big voice in public. I am not used to speak in public, so I was nervous at that time. However, to get over many things and to experience is very valuable, I noticed. To pull together people is precious things, because everyone has not always chance to do it. If I had not become a leader, I could not have known the importance of pulling together.


As a conclusion, I feel that it was really nice experience. I had very good friends and cooperators around me, so we could achieve our final goal. The pictures which were taken those days remind me of those great days. These are my precious memories. Now my friends who belonged to a cheer leader club are my best friends in my high school and I keep in touch with them. They are very funny and cheerful! The things I learned made what I am. I think community is necessary for human being while living, because community tells us many important things. We will grow up through community. Communities have a great influence on our life!


[588 words]

0 件のコメント:

❤Proto-Portfolios❤