11.01.2008

Essays 2-03 (MR): Mrs. Doubtfire ~eternal love of family~

I watched "Mrs. Doubtfire" for the first time. The main characters are Daniel (father), Miranda (mother), and three children (two girls and a boy). These members are family members. This story is kind of comedy, so it was very interesting and humor. However, there is a sad part in this story for me. I think that this story is not a mere happy ending story. It is a realistic story, I think. Anyway, this story tells us a lot of things with humor. Especially I felt that family love and tie, children's smile from Daniel's humor and the important thing in this story. So I am going to tell you about three points through my feeling.


First, the story tells us family love and love for children from Daniel. The man character, Daniel and the woman character, Miranda are couple. They have three children. Miranda wanted to divorce from Daniel, because Daniel is a selfish person. She couldn't put up with his actions, so Daniel and Miranda separated. Miranda works very hard to support her family. She always thought about her children, but she noticed the important thing for her children. On the other hand, Daniel went to meet his three children as a woman, in other words he disguised as a woman! He pretended to be a house helper! The name is "Mrs. Doubtfire". He really wanted meet his three children every day, so he went there even if he disguised. Mrs. Doubtfire behaved strictly for three children. However it showed real love for children. I think that Daniel needs his three children but children also need the father, Daniel. It is very precious for him and his children to spend every day together. In short, it can be said that "No family no life". I felt that Daniel and his children's attitude show a family love.


Second, Daniel's humor makes his three children smile and happy. He is a very humor person. His humor makes children happy and smile. If Daniel was my father, I would be smile and happy every day. And if my father such as Daniel disappeared from me, I would be sad and not be happy and smile. I think that smile is necessary for human being to live. Smile is a prerogative for only human being. In living thing, only human being make smile. Smile makes people energetic and happy. If smile disappeared in our life, we cannot feel happy and enjoy life. I think that smile supports our life. So Daniel's humor supports almost all of his children's life, I think.


Third, this story tells us the important thing. It is that as for us, nothing has to be perfect. In this story, Daniel and Miranda separated. However three children are Daniel's children and also Miranda's children for Miranda. Now that family doesn't live together, but family love continues ever. This story shows a family love is an eternal love, even if a perfect style of family disappeared. So nothing has to be perfect for us. They have and feel an invisible family tie.

As a conclusion, we need family love and tie, I think. We can't live by myself. Family love and tie support our life, I think. I cannot think my life without family. In my case, I live alone now. My father, mother and my younger sister live together, but only I live by myself now. It is not until living by myself that I noticed the importance of family, so I would love to treat my family treasure. The movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" reminds me of the importance of family.

This "YouTube" is a short movie of "Mrs. Doubtfire".
[610 words]

9 件のコメント:

nojomi さんのコメント...

Hi, Aaaai!!
Your thinking is similar to mine. You live alone now, so I think you know the importance of family.

This is my suggestion. I think it'll be better if "First,""Second,""Third," words turned like "To begin with,""Next,""Finally,"
because it's more casual way to tell.

however, your essay is easy to read and written many important points. Also you add pictures and YouTube on it. It's good!

Maa さんのコメント...

goo-mon!
Thanks for your advice yesterday♪
You wrote so much!
I wrote only over 450 words...
You would many movie or dorama on Niconicodouga!!

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

What's up????? Airi!!
I think your blog is the interesting because you use many colors to some inportant part. That made me read easily.

I have a question for you!
Which scene made you laugh most??

I think your blog is pretty good enough!!So Please keep doing this way!

Chi-ka- さんのコメント...

Hello*)

I read your essay.
Ur essay is easy to read and to watch.
It is very good.

When u feel happy?

I think better than now that u write about ur family.

Ur essay is very very good:)

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Heeey! lovely guys!!!
thank you for your comments.
now that i'll answer your questions.

*nojomi*
oh, you also think like my thinking,right???
great!!!

i'm glad that you tell me about "to begin with", "next", "finally". so i'll use these words in my essays from now.
thnk you!

*maa*
you also do good job, i think.
i'll try niconicodouga!
thnks a lot!

*bigboss*
thnk you!
the scene which made me so laugh was that Daniel performed two characters!
he was great!
also his disguise was do nice , i think *haha*

*chika*
when i spent times such as dinner, or talking with my family, i feel happy.
it is usual thing for people, but it is very precious for me because i live alone now.
it is not until now that i know the importance of family.
i'll talk about my family somedays!
thnk you!:)

sayuri さんのコメント...

Hello, Aaaai!
Your blog post is very cute!!! And I like this essay.

shiori さんのコメント...

Your blog is very good! I was surprised at your blog.

Your eesay has any pictures, colors. Also, your blog is easy to read.

I want to learn your blog.

yuka さんのコメント...

Hi! This is Yuka:)

Your blog and essay is soooo cute :D
I like your blog!
And Your essay is really easy to read. There are many pictures! good!!No family, no life. I think so, too!
So, I choose ypur essay. Congratulation!! Ha-ha :-D
I love you:)

Saori さんのコメント...

Hi, Aaaai! This is Saori. Thank you for your comment :)

I could read your essay easily because you use many colors in your essay. Also you wrote your opinions a lot.

Your blog is very interesting and cute!

❤Proto-Portfolios❤